Over the past 25+ years, celebrated pastry chef Erika Cline has crafted some of the country’s most scrumptious desserts and chocolates.
Accolades of Chef Erika Cline
- Started as a pastry cook under the Master Chef Milos
- Opened and developed the Chocolate program for Gravcliff Chocolatier in Nassau Bahamas in July 2012
- In the fall of 2012, Erika became Chef spokespersons of the Sunday Dinner Chefs for Publix Supermarkets
- Showcased her culinary talents at the Black EXPO across Southeast United States and also Epcot Food and Wine in Orlando, Florida
- One of Original 2010 chef contestants on Bravo's Top Chef Just Desserts
- Won 3 competitions while receiving great acclaim about her cookies and tequila bombs by the Top Chef judges
- Featured in The Huffington Post, Pastry Arts Magazine, Afar Travel Magazine, Black Enterprise and others
- Served as a judge for the Food Network’s Rock N Roll Pastry Challenge
- Chef Erika created a non-profit organization entitled Culinary Wonders USA in 2008 to introduce, share, and cultivate the culinary arts to minorities.
- She has supported various charity events such as The Kidney Foundation (Memphis Tennessee), Sulzbacher Center, Rhoda L. Martin Cultural Heritage Center Jacksonville, Florida), Food as Art, the United Negro College Fund (Seattle Washington) where she has raised over $36,000 over a 5-year period by auctioning her desserts for the beloved charity.
- The Service Board (Seattle Washington) and Minority Chef Summit 2014 (Nassau Bahamas) (Port au Prince, Haiti 2015) and (Tortola BVI 2017) are other charities she has given her heart to.
- In 2016, Chef Erika opened a chocolate boutique named Bleu Chocolat
- In the fall of 2017 Hurricane Irma destroyed her home and business, Chef Erika has rebuilt her chocolate brand in Jacksonville Florida.
- James Beard alumnus and has been a featured chef at the James Beard House for the West Indies dinner 2017 and 2018 for an all women chef dinner
- A featured chef at the James Beard Awards gala in Chicago Illinois in May, 2018
- Post Covid Erika is mixing her love of pastries/chocolate with the essentials that everyone loves “Coffee”.
- Teamed up with a black owned company called “Crazy Beans Coffee” as their General Manager and Corporate Chef.
Chef Erika’s long-standing motto “A day is never good without Chocolate” is the trademark of an accomplished pastry chef and talented chocolatier.
The Bean to Bar Chocolate Making Process with Chef Erika Cline
Monday Sept 21st
10AM - 12 Noon Eastern Standard Time