CocoaT Bean Cutter
CocoaT Bean Cutter is ideal to cut 50 beans at once. It is made of anodized aluminum. It is very easy to use
Under normal conditions the processing time is 1 week. If you need urgently, please contact us and we will expedite your order.
We ship to countries around the world that are permitted by the US government. To estimate duties & taxes click here.
CocoaT – Bean Cutter
The CocoaT Bean Cutter serves as an exceptional evaluation tool designed to simultaneously cut 50 cocoa (Cacao) beans. This tool proves invaluable for cocoa farmers and cocoa bean buyers, enabling them to assess the beans for any contamination such as mold, insects, or fermentation defects. By swiftly cutting 50 randomly chosen cocoa beans at once, this evaluation tool streamlines the assessment process.
- Made of anodized aluminum
- Easy to use
- Cut any size beans – small or big
- If the blade becomes blunt after a year or two, just change the blade at the bottom of the cutting plate
- Replacement cutting blades are very inexpensive and takes only couple of minutes to change them
- Valuable tool for cocoa (cacao /cacau) farmers, cocoa buyers, research institutions, universities, teaching programs in culinary schools & more
- Receive cocoa bean Cut Test Chart free with the purchase of Bean Cutter
We have special prices for cocoa farmers and co-operatives, universities or for multiple purchases. Please contact us for discounted prices.
|Dimensions||19 × 5 × 1 in|