COCOAT – BEAN CUTTER
CocoaT Bean Cutter is an ideal evaluation tool to cut 50 cocoa (Cacao) beans at once to evaluate the quality of the beans. Helps cocoa Farmers and Cocoa bean buyers to find out if the beans have any contamination such as mold, bugs etc. or fermentation defects. Cut 50 random cocoa beans in one sweep. Open the Bean Cutter. Number of defective bean halves equals the percentage of defective beans.
- Receive Cocoa bean Cut Test Chart free with the purchase of Bean Cutter
- Made of anodized aluminum.
- Easy to use.
- Cut any size beans – small or big.
- If the blade becomes blunt after a year or two, just change the blade at the bottom of the cutting plate.
- Replacement cutting blades are very inexpensive and takes only couple of minutes to change them.
- Valuable tool for cocoa (cacao /cacau) farmers, cocoa buyers, research institutions, universities, teaching programs in Culinary schools etc
Regular price for the cocoa bean cutter is US$1000 + S&H. We have special prices for cocoa farmers and co-operatives, universities or for multiple purchases. Please contact us for discounted prices.