ECGC – 65E Chocolate Grinder Complete Kit
Under normal conditions the processing time is 4 weeks. If you need urgently, please contact us and we will expedite your order.
To get a shipping quote, complete the online Quote Request Form
We ship to countries around the world that are permitted by the US government. To estimate duties & taxes click here.
ECGC-65E Grinder Kit contains following equipment, accessories & spare parts:
- California Package (US$600)
- Conching Attachment (US$2500)
- Nib Dispenser (US$950)
- Stone Lift Mechanism (US$950)
The complete commercial kit comes with 5 years worth of wear and tear parts. Included in this kit are:
- One set of 2 link belts(US$145)
- One set of 4 delrin inserts for roller stones (US$100)
- Reamer tool (US$35)
- One set of 3 delrin spacers (US$60)
- Tension Spring (US$40)
- One set of 3 Drum height washers ($US60)
ECGC-65E Grinder complete kit comes with all accessories and spare parts needed for at least 5 years.
The ECGC-65E can grind up to 65 lbs (30 kgs) of cocoa nibs and produce up to 100lbs (45 kgs) of chocolate per batch. Please click on the link to get more information on this premier grinder.
- Can grind 65 lbs (30 kgs) of nibs to yield upto 100 lbs (45 kgs) of chocolate liquor per batch. Available in 220V single phase or three phase options.
- Stone on stone grinding results in 15 micron size chocolate liquor
- Tension gauge for consistent grinding from batch to batch
- Quiet in operation
- Easy cleaning and pouring of chocolate liquor
- Can also grind nut pieces into nut butters
- Compact footprint
Our customers have used the melangers and Grinders for the following:
Grind almond pieces into Marcepan /Marzipan
Grind hazel nut pieces into Gianduja
Grind pistachios pieces into pistachio butter
Grind Cashew pieces into cashew butter
Grind sesame seeds into tahini
Grind boiled chick peas into hummus
Grind flax seeds into paste
Grind Sphagnum moss for facial pack
Grind nuts into nut milks
Grind coconut flakes into coconut butter and coconut milk
Grind corn into masa
How can we help grow your business?
If you are strapped for money but still want to expand here are options.
- If you are located in USA, you can apply for financing through NorthStar.
Please contact North Star if you have any questions. We are not affiliated with Northstar. It is customer's responsibility to deal with Northstar about their terms & conditions for the loan and payment details.
- If you are outside USA, you can apply to be approved by EXIM bank and pay in three installments. Contact us for more details.