- CocoaT Melanger ECGC-12SQSS
- Cylindrical Roller Stone Assembly with SS wiper(US$250)
- Chococleaner (US$15)
- Chocokneader (US$75)
- Mini Drum and Roller Stone set (US$200)
- Maintenance Kit:
CocoaT Melanger ECGC-12SQSS
ECGC-12SQSS Melanger is the smaller version of ECGC-65A Chocolate Grinder with all its features and benefits. It is a granite stone on granite stone grinder to grind cocoa bean nibs to chocolate liquor.
This melanger is an ideal tool for chocolatiers who want to make chocolate from bean to bar or cocoa nibs to cocoa liquor. This mini Chocolate Grinder is ideal to make chocolate in front of customers - provides a great curb appeal. You can also use it to teach customers how to make chocolate.
ECGC-12SQSS mini Chocolate Grinder has two black granite stone rollers that rotate at about 110 rpm on a granite slab in the stainless steel vessel. Stone on stone grinding produces a smooth cocoa liquor of about 15 micron range without creating a lot of heat.
The roller stones and wiper are attached to the stainless steel shaft, and the whole roller stone assembly, is removable as one piece. They are easy to clean, handle and store. Tension on the roller stones can be adjusted with tension adjuster mechanism. The conical roller stones serve dual function – conching in addition to grinding. Tilt the melanger to easily remove the cocoa liquor from the stainless steel drum. Locking mechanism keeps the vessel upright for grinding. Tension adjuster helps release the tension on the stone completely for the conching cycle or increase the tension for grinding phase.
It is ideal for small chocolate businesses or for R&D to develop recipes or for teaching chocolatemaking. In addition to grinding cocoa nibs, it can also be used to grind nut butters, tahini, and more. It grinds up to 12 lbs (5 kg) of chocolate liquor including cocoa nibs+ all the ingredients in a single batch.
We ship these units around the world
- Stainless steel housing – elegant, hygienic
- Light weight – easy to handle
- Compact – takes less than 1.5 sq. ft (0.15 sq. m) of counter space
- Quiet motor
- Gear + belt combination, so no unwanted smell in the chocolate
- Improved ventilation – prevents the motor from overheating even when used for 24 hours
- Detachable grinding vessel – easy to use and clean
- Tilting mechanism – to empty the contents conveniently
- Hard granite roller stones – durable
- Roller stone assembly – less wastage of precious cocoa
- 304 stainless steel for food contact areas – hygienic, safe
- Adjustable tension mechanism – to conch without grinding the ingredients further
- Two stage protection against over current – safe
- 1 year limited warranty – peace of mind
- Spare parts easily available – minimum downtime
- US$1500 + S&H – affordable
- We can ship around the world – convenience
- Cylindrical roller stone assembly available for grinding nut butters
- Mini drum set with SS wiper -to make 1-2 lbs (500 gm-1 kg) of test batches to develop recipes
Our customers have used the Melangers and Grinders for the following:
- Grind almond pieces into Marcepan /Marzipan
- Grind hazel nut pieces into Gianduja
- Grind pistachios pieces into pistachio butter
- Grind Cashew pieces into cashew butter
- Grind sesame seeds into tahini
- Grind boiled chick peas into hummus
- Grind flax seeds into paste
- Grind Sphagnum moss for facial pack
- Grind quinoa
- Grind nuts into nut milks
- Grind coconut flakes into coconut butter and coconut milk
- Grind corn into masa ……. and more
How can we help grow your business?
If you are strapped for money but still want to expand here are options.
- If you are located in USA, you can apply for financing through NorthStar.
Please contact North Star if you have any questions. We are not affiliated with Northstar. It is customer's responsibility to deal with Northstar about their terms & conditions for the loan and payment details.
- If you are outside USA, you can apply to be approved by EXIM bank and pay in three installments. Contact us for more details.