Under normal conditions the processing time is 1 week. If you need urgently, please contact us and we will expedite your order.
We ship to countries around the world that are permitted by the US government. To estimate duties & taxes click here.
CocoaT Mini Pregrinder
CocoaT mini Pregrinder is a multipurpose unit which grinds, cracks, juices and pulverizes.
There are multiple uses -
- for cracking cocoa beans
- for pregrinding cocoa nibs
- breaking shelled nuts to smaller pieces
- powdering sugar
Unique blade grinds without heating the ingredients and preserving nutrients.
The unit comes with two different jars. Use the small jar for pregrinding nibs and sugar. It takes only 5 -10 seconds to pregrind sugar or cocoa nibs. It is easy to empty the contents and there is minimum wastage. If you grind nibs for too long, the cocoa butter starts coming out and it becomes messy. Also the blades get stuck when the cocoa butter solidifies. This is waste of money on the ingredient and also on the parts for the machine that you need to change due to the damage caused by solidified cocoa butter.
Pregrind sugar (especially special sugars such as palm sugar that has bigger crystals) in the mini Pregrinder before adding to the melanger. Reduces grinding time for sugar in the melanger
Use the larger jar for smoothies, fruit juices etc. This is truly a multipurpose machine that you will be using in your kitchen every day.
Use the small jar - add 1 cup of the cocoa nibs, turn the switch knob to pulse for couple of seconds. Repeat one more time if necessary.
For nuts, turn the switch knob to pulse for 2-3 seconds. Remove the jar from the base, mix the nut pieces, close the lid and then grind in speed 1 or 2 for 5-10 seconds depending on the ingredient and how fine you want to powder them.
This is an ideal tool to pregrind cocoa nibs or nuts before grinding in the ECGC-12SL melanger. This pregrinding cuts the process time in the melanger. Since cocoa nibs and nuts are ground to powder instead of paste, there is less waste of material.
Cracking cocoa beans:
It can crack cocoa beans in less than 5 seconds. Add 1 cup of beans to the small jar, close the lid, place the jar on the unit, pulse it couple of times. Since the beans are cracked into bigger pieces, you can remove the husk easily using fan or hair dryer or winnowing on a plate.
Grinding / Pulverizing:
Use larger jar for grinding /pulverizing functions.
- grind coconut pieces (less than 5 mm or 1/4" on any dimension) into paste. If coconut is frozen, thaw them by dipping in the hot water before adding to the jar
- grind sesame seeds in small quantities
- grind fruits for smoothies
- grind vegetables to soup base
and much more.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Three stainless steel jars are designed to handle a teaspoon to one cup of ingredients
- Unique blades grind and pulverize the ingredients in seconds, preserving the heat sensitive nutrients.
- Powdering the cocoa nibs instead of pregrinding into cocoa paste is easier to clean the jars. Also less wastage of cocoa.
- Two different size stainless steel jars
- Unique blade design for efficient grinding
- Wide jar design for easy operation and cleaning
- Snap on lid for easy handling
- Heavy duty 550W motor
- Safety switch activated by locking the jar
- Reset switch to protect the motor from overheating
- One year limited warranty for any manufacturing defect
- Motor – 550W, 110V or 550W, 220V
- Jars – Stainless steel
- Small Jar capacity – 1/2 cup max
- Large jar capacity – 1 cup max
- Foot Print – 12” x 6”
- Weight – 10 lbs (4.5 kgs) with box