Control Panel for ECGC Grindeurs
The CocoaT Control Panels for ECGC-65E grinders are specially designed to precisely monitor and effectively control the chocolate grinding/conching process of ECGC-65 Grindeurs. The deluxe control panel is built with U/L and/or CE certified components in a custom built U/L certified stainless steel cabinet. The basic control panel is built with Industry standard parts and U/L and/or CE certified components in a custom built powder coated steel cabinet.
The basic control panel and deluxe control panels for ECGC-65E/ECGC-65A model grinders are available in two versions each:
- 220V single phase input and 220V three phase output
- 220V three phase input and 220V three phase output
Most of the world has 220V electricity as their default power and they need to order 220V, three phase input control panel. In countries like USA, Canada, Japan etc. where 110V is the standard electrical power, they can choose 220V single phase input or 220V three phase input control panels. The decision is based on the power availability in the building where they will be operating the machines.
All our commercial processing units are configured for 220V power input. If you have any special power input requirements, please contact us at the time of ordering.
Components & Functions:- All components are U/L and/or CE listed and designed with Industry Standard safety features
- Frequency Controller – Change the drum spinning speed (RPM) for different stages of grinding /conching. In addition, frequency controllers can convert the single phase input to three phase output (CPSPSS) or three phase input to three phase output (CPTPSS) depending on which control panel is selected.
- Ampere meter – indicates motor power requirements at any given point – helps to adjust the process parameters for various types of products
- Current limiting safety circuit breaker – shuts off the motor, if it draws too much current
- Timer – helps to track oil change schedule
- Isolated ON/OFF switches and remote speed control knob
- This control panel is equipped with independent ampere/current meter to monitor the current used by the motor. If the viscosity of the cocoa liquor changes for any reason, the motor starts to draw more current and easy to monitor and control the grinding/conching process.
- Monitoring the current usage helps prevent motor failure.
- Timer helps to monitor the process time and to schedule routine maintenance. It is user resettable. It does not control the processing unit.
- The detachable emergency switch can be separated from the control panel and mounted at a suitable place based on the installation configuration at the customer site.