Under normal conditions the processing time is 2-3 weeks. If you need urgently, please contact us and we will expedite your order.
We ship to countries around the world that are permitted by the US government. To estimate duties & taxes click here.
CocoaT manual Cracker
CocoaT manual Cracker is very compact with less than 1.5 sq. ft (0.15 sq. m) foot print. It can break 33 lbs (15Kgs) of cocoa beans (cacau beans, cacao beans) in one hour. The special, patented rollers in the cracker pull the shell loose from the nibs. The beans are also cracked into bigger pieces. Bigger nibs means easier winnowing and higher yield of nibs with less nibs in the husk and less husk with the nibs. Better quality, cleaner nibs generate higher profit to chocolate makers than cracking the cocoa beans in the regular crackers that crack the beans into smaller pieces. Smaller nibs make it harder to winnow which results in lower yield and/or lower quality nibs.
All food contact components are made of food grade Stainless steel. Patented stainless steel rollers are easy to disassemble and reassemble. They are easy to clean and handle. They also last longer. The metal gears are outside the food contact area for hygiene and cleanability. The metal drive is covered with stainless steel cover to avoid pinch-points.
CocoaT Manual Cracker is easy to assemble and simple to use. Install the handle using the hex key (taped to the side of the roller assembly) and tighten the set screw. Mount the cracker roller assembly on the support stand. Slide the collection tray in the cavity of the support stand. You are ready to start cracking cocoa beans and the cracked beans fall into the collection tray.
Easy to repair damaged rollers if metal pieces or hard rocks were accidentally introduced along with beans – no need to change the whole roller – replace only the damaged section - less expensive to maintain.
Also available in motorized version - click on Power Cracker for more information.
- Stainless steel rollers – Hygienic & long lasting
- Compact – saves space
- High quality stainless steel– Elegant, Hygienic, Easy to clean
- Hopper – self feeding – more efficient operation
- Metal Gears– Long lasting, less maintenance
- Gears outside food contact area – Hygienic
- Result of extensive R&D and customer feedback for >2 years -Patented design
- Versatile - Handles various sizes of cocoa beans (cacao beans, cacau beans)
- Cracks 15 kgs (33 lbs)/ hour - High throughput
- Needs minimum effort to operate -Easy to use
- Produces bigger nibs and minimum fine powder - Less waste
- Pulls off the husk from the beans – better separation in the winnowing
- Easy to clean, disassemble and assemble - User friendly
- Self sharpening rollers - No need to replace the rollers for years - Economical
- CocoaT Crackers + CocoaTown winnowers- Efficient separation, less waste
- Long lasting- better ROI on the investment
- Spare parts easily available - Piece of mind
|Capacity||30 lb (14 kg) /hour|
|Dimensions||15” x 14” x 23” (38 x 36 x 58 cm approx.)|
|Weight||5 lb (16 kg)|
Stainless steel rollers
Stainless steel hopper
Stainless steel collection box + support stand
- Cracks shelled nuts