Abi 200 commercial chocolate grinders (chocolate grinders / nutbutter grinders) are ideal chocolate grinders for grinding 140 lbs (63.5 kgs) of cocoa nibs (cacao nibs, cacau nibs) in a single batch, yielding up to 200 lbs (90 kgs) of chocolate liquor depending on the recipe and sugar content. One ABI 200 chocolate grinders (grinders) can replace two of ECGC-65E chocolate grinders.
ABI 200 is made especially for customers who want to make chocolate in bulk to reduce the operating costs.
It is best to leave 18” (0.45 m) space around the unit for easy operation.
Design & Uses:
The unit comes with US bought motor. All food contact areas such as roller holder, drum, wipers are made of high-quality stainless steel. These chocolate grinders will run trouble free for years if used and maintained according to the instructions.
The unit comes with a dual locking system – lock it in vertical position for grinding or lock it in the horizontal position for emptying the chocolate liquor into collection vessel after grinding or for cleaning the drum. The stainless steel drum and the motor housing ensure easy cleaning and hygiene.
ABI 200 is ideal for grinding cocoa nibs into chocolate liquor, nuts into nut butters or nut milks, sesame seeds into tahini, corn into masa, chick peas into hummus, sphagnum moss for cosmetic face packs and more. Our customers have used this chocolate to grind raw, roasted or sprouted nuts and grains. There may be other uses but these are the ones that have been verified by our customers currently.
This equipment is easy to use and clean and meets US specifications for hygiene. These Abi200 grinders carry a limited one year warranty for any manufacturing defect.
- Unique adjustable load balancing system – even spread of load & efficient grinding
- Footprint of 30” by 36” – compact, space saving design
- High quality stainless steel shell – elegant, hygienic, easy to clean
- Two roller stones – fast grinding & easy handling
- Tilting mechanism -remove the chocolate liquor effortlessly
- Gear driven – long lasting, less maintenance
- Best gear box – trouble free operation
- 3 Phase motor – constancy of power delivery
- Link belts - no need to adjust belt tension
- Price – US$14000 + shipping & handling F.O.B. Atlanta warehouse
- Almonds – marzipan (marcepan)
- Hazelnut – Gianduja or gianduia
- Pistachio – pistachio butter
- Cashews – cashew butter
- Walnut – walnut butter
- Apricot kernel – Apricot nut butter
- Pecan – pecan butter
- Brazil nut – Brazil nut butter
- Macadamia – macadamia butter
- Peanuts – peanut butter
- Sunflower seeds
- Black sesame seeds
- Sesame seeds – Tahini
- Chia seeds
- Hemp seeds
- Pumpkin seeds or pepitos
- Coconut flakes – coconut butter
- Nuts – nut milks
- Sphagnum moss –cosmetic face pack
- Rice into rice milk