Receiving the shipment
- Use a forklift or pallet jack to move the pallets.
- Use care when lifting individual boxes.
- Upon opening the unit, check for any external damages.
- Make sure the electrical connections are intact.
- Any hidden damages found should be promptly communicated to cocoatown.com within 5 working days of the delivery.
If no external damage is found, connect the unit to appropriately rated outlet and turn the switch on. You should hear a smooth motor running sound (just a humming sound) – no scratching sound.
CAUTION !! Do not use the unit if there is unusual sound while running the unit.
Damage caused by using the unit with unusual noise is not covered by shipping company or by the manufacturer. Customer pays for the additional damage caused by using the unit damaged in transit.