CocoaT Jr Roaster PI
CocoaT Roasters ideal for roasting cocoa beans /cacao beans, the foundation for the best chocolate. Roasting the cocoa beans (cacao beans, cacau beans) at right temperature for the right duration is critical to get better quality nibs and in turn better tasting chocolate. All CocoaT roasters are equipped with removable stainless steel roasting drums.
During roasting, cocoa beans (cacao beans, cacau beans) constantly tumble inside the slowly rotating stainless steel drum. The beans are heated by convection heat (heating element) and conduction heat (from the roaster drum) resulting in uniformly roasted beans.
The unit comes with a variable temperature control setting for up to 230°C (446°F). There are two separate controls, one for upper heating element and another for lower heating element. There are five options to heat the oven:
- Top heating element
- Bottom heating element
- Both heating elements
- Both heating elements + convection heat - Ideal setting for roasting the beans
- Low heat setting for fermentation
CocoaT Jr PI Roasters are equipped with timer control. Users can set the roasting time for up to 2 hours. It is available only in 220V.
Our CocoaT Jr Roaster PI can roast 2-4 lbs (1-1.7 kgs) of cocoa beans.
CocoaT jr. Roaster can also be used for roasting nuts, legumes, pulses. Special roaster drum available to roast sesame seeds etc.
Cost – US$650 + S&H
Included with Roasters:
- Roaster drum
- Heat resistant silicon gloves
- Stainless steel for hygiene and easy cleaning
- Roaster drum - for uniform roasting of beans
- 2-4 lbs (1-2 kgs) – ideal for lab scale or professional scale operation
- 0-120 minute analog timer
- Convection & conduction + Heating elements in top and bottom of the unit - efficient heating
- 150 – 500F (65.5 - 260C) – wide range
- Open the drum door to load contents – easy to load
- Remove the drum from the unit, open the latch and collect the contents in top tray of cooling tray system
- Cute and compact
- $650 + S&H - affordable