Expand – Scale up your Bean to Bar business
Buy complete chocolate making professional kit with all the accessories for US$7500 + S&HProfessional Kit contains following equipment, accessories and spare parts:
- CocoaT jr Roaster PI
- CocoaT power Cracker
- CocoaT deluxe Winnower
- CocoaT Mini Pregrinder
- CocoaT ECGC-12SQSS Melanger
- Roaster Arrester aka Cooling Tray - (US$325)
- Cylindrical roller stone assembly (US$250)
- Mini Drum and roller stone set (US$200)
- Chococleaner (US$15)
- Chocokneader (US$75)
- Mini Drum and Roller Stone set US$200
- Maintenance Kit – The complete Professional kit comes with 5 years worth of wear and tear parts. Included in this kit are:
- Set of 4 delrin inserts for conical stones ($50)
- Set of 4 delrin inserts for cylindrical stones ($50)
- Tension Spring (US$35)
- Spring housing and spring sleeve set (US$35)
- Belt (US$20)
- Reamer tool (US$25)
- Reset Switch (US$15)
- Motor Coupler (US$20)
- Jar coupler – set of 2 (US$30)
- Reset Switch for CocoaT Mini Pregrinder (US$15)
- Extra Husk collector box with lid (US$60)
Special features of CocoaTown Professional Level Equipment:
- High Quality Components
- High ROI (Return On Investment) – costs only a few pennies a day
- Long lasting – machines working 24/7/365 since 2007 with minimum maintenance
- High throughput – Less wastage of materials – more profit
- Food Grade Stainless steel parts in food contact areas
- Stainless steel construction
- Simple to use & maintain
- Compact for their size
- Energy efficient
- Constant improvement based on customer feedback
- US wiring and motors
- Patented mechanism
- Available in 110V or 220V except CocoaT junior Roaster
- Customizable for country of use
- Used by award winning chocolatemakers around the world for nearly a decade
General information about Professional Level machines
- The 220V Professional scale equipment comes with Plug D type and 110V Professional scale equipment comes with the plug suitable for USA outlets. The customer has to use plug adaptor to suit their local electric outlet.
- Currently we have CocoaT jr Roasters in 220V version only.
- We normally ship them in one week from the date we receive the completed order & payment. We ship them through International economy service. Transit time is 8 -10 working days.
- The shipping company delivers the package to the shipping address for small packages.
- Customer pays for duties and taxes + processing fees, if any, to the shipping company directly.
- Some customers get it shipped to Florida and then use consolidator to ship it to their country to save money on S&H.
How can we help grow your business?
If you are strapped for money but still want to expand here are options.
- If you are located in USA, you can apply for financing through NorthStar.
Please contact North Star if you have any questions. We are not affiliated with Northstar. It is customer's responsibility to deal with Northstar about their terms & conditions for the loan and payment details.
- If you are outside USA, you can apply to be approved by EXIM bank and pay in three installments. Contact us for more details.