bi 10 Chocolate Melanger
Abi10 melangers are the Eco model chocolate melangers for entry level customers in origin countries who are looking for economic alternative for ECGC-12SLTA or ECGC-12SL melangers. It is a granite stone on granite stone grinder to grind cocoa (cacao, cacau) bean nibs to chocolate liquor or to grind nuts to nut butters or nut milks. Abi melanger has enhanced ventilation system and helps to grind cocoa nibs (cacao nibs /cacau nibs) for 24 hours or more under supervision.
Abi10 melangers have two black granite stone rollers that rotate on a granite slab. This creates tremendous shear and reduces the particles of sugar and cocoa to the smoothness expected in modern chocolate, about 15 micron range.
The whole roller stone assembly, is removable as one piece. They are easy to clean, handle and store. The roller stone assembly is locked into position by screwing in the cap with tension spring. Cylindrical roller stones made of granite are easy to clean and handle. The spare parts are easily available.
Abi10 chocolate melangers/ chocolate grinders are vertical model melangers. It is easy to tilt and empty the chocolate from the grinding vessel.
Motor in Abi10 melanger stays cool even after 36 hours of use without overheating. Don't let the price fool you. Abi10 melanger has the best drive mechanism with aluminum pulleys and double polyV belts that is not seen in any other melanger. CocoaTown is the innovator to come up with this system that gives trouble free performance.
Quietest melanger in the market - makes only 50 decibels sound when grinding chocolate.
These grinders can grind 8-10 lbs (3-4.5 kgs) of chocolate liquor in a single batch or 8 cups of nut butters (with all ingredients combined) by volume in a single batch. We ship these melangers around the world.
These chocolate melangers/ nut butter grinders carry a limited one year warranty for any manufacturing defect.
We have two variations in Abi Grinder.
The basic model (US$350+shipping & handling) comes with polypropylene roller holder. The deluxe model (US$500+ shipping & handling) comes with stainless steel roller holder & stainless steel Wiper for better hygiene & durability.
Abi 10 Melanger is ideal for small chocolate businesses or for farmers in origin countries. In addition to grinding cocoa nibs, it can also be used to grind nut butters from nuts (cashews, almonds, pistachios, walnuts, peanuts, etc.), tahini from sesame seeds, and more.
- Light weight – easy to handle
- Compact – takes less than 1 sq. ft of counter space
- Quiet motor
- Improved ventilation – long lasting motor
- Detachable grinding vessel – easy to use and clean
- Hard granite roller stones – durable
- Cylindrical stones – grinds by shearing
- Tilting system to empty the chocolate easier
- Roller Stone Assembly – easy to use
- Locking mechanism – easy to change tension
- 1 year limited warranty – peace of mind
- Spare parts easily available – minimum downtime
- US$350 (basic model) + shipping & handling - affordable
- Shipped around the world – Convenience
Abi 10 Melanger also grinds:
- Almond pieces into Marzipan (Marcepan)
- Hazel nut pieces into Gianduja
- Pistachios pieces into pistachio butter
- Cashew pieces into cashew butter
- Sesame seeds into tahini
- Chick peas into hummus
- Flax seeds into paste
- Spanish moss for facial pack
- Grind quinoa