Introducing the CocoaTown ECGC-65E Grindeur.
The ECGC-65E can grind up to 65lbs of cocoa nibs and produce up to 100lbs of finished product per batch.
This unit has helped our customers around the world produce award winning chocolate & nut butters. The new upgraded unit comes with a savings of more than $400.
ECGC-65E features: (upgraded from the ECGC-65A)
- All Stainless steel construction for long life, easy to clean, easy to maintain and user friendly
- Widely used by award winning Chocoalte Makers around the world for more than a decade
- Heavy duty low maintenance gear box specially designed for grinder application and that lasts for at least 10 years
- Easy to change the motor to fit locally available parts – minimum downtime in a long run
- Extremely simple design – easy to maintain with locally available technical help
- Carefully Designed with feedback from customers
- Standardized design for easy parts availability
- UL listed components
- Designed for easy field upgrades for future improvements
- Availability of wide range of accessories
- Control panel can be configured for customer specific power input
- US bought motor with U/L listed components.
- Tension gauge: Measures the pressure on the stones to help ensure consistent batches.
- Stainless steel wipers
- Stainless steel lid
- Simple Design for easy maintenance
- Low maintenance with Industry Standard parts
- Modular design with separate control panel for installing site specific requirements meeting NSF expectations
The ECGC-65E Grindeur has double granite roller stones that rotate on a granite base to reduce the cocoa nibs to fine chocolate liquor with a particle size of less than 15 microns.
The ECGC-65E Grindeur can also be used to grind nuts into nut butters – almonds, hazel nuts, macadamia nuts, pistachios, cashews etc. The unit can also be used for grinding sesame seeds into tahini, chick peas into hummus, rice into rice milk, and so much more. Since ECGC-65 Grindeur is a multipurpose piece of equipment the possibilities are endless.
The granite roller stones and wiper are attached to the stainless steel shaft as a single unit to make use and cleaning more efficient.
The tension adjuster allows one to completely release the tension during the conching cycle. This allows for more airflow through the product giving it a smoother texture and more complex flavor.
The tilting mechanism keeps the drum at an angle to make removing the components and cleaning a more streamlined experience.
The ECGC-65E Grindeur requires a dedicated power line. We recommend connecting the unit to a CocoaT Control Panel which contains a frequency controller, on / off switch, and emergency shut off pendant.
*If the control panel is not used, the unit should be connected to an outlet through an appropriately rated motor starter. A motor disconnect also should be installed.
The ECGC-65E is ideal for companies that would like to further customize the grinding process. The ECGC-65E Grindeur will help chocolatiers to put their “signature” on their recipe.
Upgrades Available for this model:
- The food splash zone is modified for stricter health codes in California. Special stainless steel wipers are made and welded so there are no screws or bolts in the food contact area. The stainless steel drum is modified with 1/4” curve at the bottom corner for easier clean-ability. All modifications are in regulation with the California health codes.
Call for shipping quote outside of USA
How to order
Since this product is assembled per customer needs, you can not order online at this time. We require additional information, especially if you live outside USA, to complete the purchase. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a price quote, shipping quote, and/or order form
Alternatively, go to the link for online Price quote request form. Once we receive the form back from you, we will send you the quote within 48 hours. If you had already received the quote from us and ready to order, please go to this link for the online Order form