Control Panel for ECGC Grindeurs
The CocoaT Control Panel is specially designed to precisely monitor and effectively control the chocolate
grinding/conching process of ECGC-65 Grindeurs. The control panel is built with high quality components in a
custom built stainless steel cabinet. It eliminates the need for several individual control/monitoring panels to
save time and money during installation.
Components & Functions:
1. Frequency Controller – Change the drum rotation speed (RPM) for different stages of grinding /
conching. In addition, one can choose a frequency controller with the single phase input and three
phase output (CPSPSS) or three phase input and three phase output (CPTPSS)
2. Ampere meter – indicates current flow- higher current flow means roller stones are not rotating freely
3. Current limiting breaker – shuts off the motor, if it draws too much current
4. Timer – helps to track oil change schedule
5. Isolated ON/OFF switches and speed control knob
This control panel is equipped with independent ampere/current meter to monitor the current used by the
motor. If the viscosity of the cocoa liquor changes for any reason, the motor starts to draw more current.
Monitoring the current usage helps prevent motor failure.
Timer helps to monitor the process time and to schedule routine maintenance. It is user resettable. It does
not control the processing unit.
The detachable emergency switch can be separated from the control panel and mounted at a suitable place
based on the installation configuration at the customer site.